|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Job level:||Management Snr|
|Company:||Tiso Blackstar Group Pty Ltd|
Rise FM, Mpumalanga’s only independent commercial radio station, is looking for a leader with the vision and drive to take it to the next level.
Rise is a vibrant music and talk format station, programming primarily in English, and is based in the happening city of Mbombela. It is the voice of progressive black listeners between the ages of 25 and 49. Rise is run by a passionate team who are on a mission to connect, entertain and inform the people of this diverse province.
Tiso Blackstar Group applies the principles of Employment Equity Act and as such, preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation. Kindly take note that if we do not respond to you in the next two months, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.
- At least five years’ senior management experience in commercial radio (as either station manager, programme manager or commercial director/GM of sales)
- At least 10 years’ overall experience in radio.
- A proven track record of growing station revenue and/or audiences
- Excellent leadership skills
- A deep business and social network in the province
- Thorough understanding of the dynamics of the radio and advertising market in Mpumalanga
- Entrepreneurial flair and an innovative approach
Apply by email