The North West MEC for Health Dr Magome Masike will today – Monday visit the Moses Kotane Sub District and Hospital to do an assessment of health services and intervene where challenges are identified.
A team of administrators is currently in the Province assisting the Department by intervening where there are blockages to health service delivery. This team is working with the MEC advising him with intervention plans to be implement. The MEC will also use the opportunity to brief the media on progress made since the Department was placed under Section 100 1(b).
At Moses Kotane, the MEC will also assess whether the sub district and hospital is improving in terms of:
1. Diseases Profile of the Area
2. Cure rate for TB and HIV (Hospital and the Area)
3. Maternal and Infant Mortality
4. Head Count at Health Facilities particularly the hospital
5. Challenges experienced and interventions
6. Successes and Milestones