Start date: March
A dynamic, hard-working team in the media industry has a unique position available.
Why is this position unique?
No two days will ever be the same.
Flexibility, attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and willingness to be a team player will win you this position.
- Grade 12/matric certification
- Qualification in administration, office management or personal assistance is an added advantage
- Proven track record within an administrative position
- Computer literacy – MS Office applications
- Ability to supervise a variety of administrative duties and assist the CEO and MD
- Ability to not only tick tasks off a list but to create and manage that list
- Ability to think outside the box and be solutions orientated
- This position requires flexibility to work events (some evenings and weekends) with possible local travel
- Must be presentable, timeous and efficient
- Current South Africa drivers license
- Own vehicle is non-negotiable for this position
- Minimum of two previous Job references and one character reference
CV, certificates and a copy of SA drivers licence to be emailed toLesley@contactmedia.co.za
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the surrounding area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy. Please note: If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an assessment to demonstrate knowledge of this position. If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.